About Me

Rebellious Saudi woman. My life has began once i arrived to Canada in 2008, from that moment i realized that there is a lot of things i need to catch up with .... Welcome to my Blog. If anything I have to say offends you, I can assure you that I am not sorry.

Monday, July 4, 2011

support Canadian Boat to Gaza "Freedom Flotilla"




Las few days were my first time i was practicing my freedom of expression on public. I was participating in rally in Winnipeg in solidarity with the Canadian Boat to Gaza (The Tahrir). 
The Greek authorities are preventing the Canadian boat from leaving its port in Greece to Gaza. The Tahrir is one of seven boats and cargo ships that make up the "Freedom Flotilla", an international initiative whose goal is to challenge the illegal blockade of Gaza, and bringing humanitarian aid to the civilians population of Gaza.
The same action was taken by different groups allover Canada in places such as, Ottawa, Vancouver and other provinces. I hope they can help in removing the illegal blockade of Gaza and allowing safe docking of Canadian ship at a port in Gaza.

No comments: