About Me

Rebellious Saudi woman. My life has began once i arrived to Canada in 2008, from that moment i realized that there is a lot of things i need to catch up with .... Welcome to my Blog. If anything I have to say offends you, I can assure you that I am not sorry.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An old mail

I was reading through my old e-mails today and i found this interesting one. I know its not that funny to post it here but i can tell you how the new home which full of hope and freedome can creat different person.. After sending me this mail she moved to her new home to live as human being working to reach her lost dream in The Lost Land.

"I feel that I want to die today not tomorrow because tomorrow will never come. I waited for my dreems to come true but I think it will never ever do. My application to the universities in Australia were rejected. I'm thinking of going to the USA. (omitted part). It doesn't matter how to live there. Even if I will be alone. I don't want to stay here in Saudi Arabia. I feel that I can't breath my heart will stop beating if I still be here. I don't know how to think and what to do it is hard for me. This life is sucke. I hate my job because I'm dealing with guys who don't respect me as a human been.I feel alone after my sister got married.Our society don't understand being a 26 years old girl who didn't get married. they will deal with her that she made something wrong. Most of men are bad they think that they are acting like God. I need someone to understand me and hold me tite be with me and accepts me for who I am. Is this too much for me? Is it?!
Why the peolpe acting mean? Why?
I want to kill myself. I don't want to live anymore. That's it. Please enough.
I don't want another day to come because I'll suffer alot for being a live.
I don't know why I'm telling you all of this. I don't know why :(
I feel bad right now. I can't think.
:( I'm sorry
I wish you a good life with whom you choose. Try to run to your dreems and try to make them come true.
Bye for ever
God bless you"

No comment.....

No comments: